The Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller is MidNite Solar’s most popular model. It has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The Classic 150 has a maximum output current of 96 amps, an operating voltage of 150 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems. The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application enables you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet. As with the whole Classic Line, the Classic 150 has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.
- Charges Lithium, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM and virtually any other chemistry
- 150 operating voltage
- Max current out: 96 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault Detector
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
- To ensure proper start up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.
Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and printed Manual.