Feature highlights common to all models
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
• Outstanding conversion efficiency.
• Natural convection cooling.
• Automatic battery voltage recognition.
• Flexible charge algorithm.
• Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
• Suitable for a variety of battery voltages. Most models connect to 12, 24, and 48V batteries, some only
connect to 12 and 24V batteries, or only to 48V batteries.
• Charge currents rating from 10A all the way up to 100A.
• Maximum PV array Voc voltages ranging from 75V up to 250V.
• Multiple chargers can be used in parallel, for large systems we recommend to use the models with a
VE.Can communication port.