The MS-PAE series inverter/charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design of the MS-PAE series provides two 120 VAC output lines that are 180º out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240 VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120 VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units and stack them together to get 240 volts.
When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE series inverters can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power and surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads.
Available in 4000 (24 volts) and 4400 (48 volts) watt models, the MS-PAE series inverters are powerful, easy-to-use and ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 no. 107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.
Note: If you are planning on connecting the MS-PAE series inverter in parallel with another MS-PAE series inverter, ensure they all have revision 5.1 or higher.
- Provides 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts
- You can parallel up to four inverter / chargers for up to 17.6 kW of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE series.
- A PFC (Power Factored Charger) charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
- The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%
- Comes in 24 and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you
- Can be mounted on a shelf or wall
- The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360º DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be
- On/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator
- Backed by a three year (36 month) limited warranty, and a five year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system